"Art is a line around your thoughts." ― Gustav Klimt / My art scavenger hunt for the other group

(Disclaimer: There is the picture of the painting you need to find at the end of this post, so be careful not to see it until you found it in the Art Gallery)








    Once you get out of the elevators on the 4th floor, go in front of the big multi-color ribbon sculpture. Then go to the right and then enter a room full of portraits and dividing panels. Now that you are in the good room, find the painting that suits this narrative/monologue.


    “The cannon balls were flying all over the place. The French were merciless and showed resistance. However, as the captain, I couldn’t surrender, I couldn’t let my soldiers and fellow sailors down. I needed to show them that we’ll win this battle with the pride of being British”






Here is the painting that you needed to find:


 

Comments

Post a Comment